GAASTRA Windsurf Sail MATRIX
- Size: 7.2
- Model: 2018
- Condition: Used
- Sail condition rate 4/5
- The sail is fully functional
- The monofilm is in good condition
- All battens are ok
- The sail is not faded
- The sail has never been repaired
- The sail carries normal traces of use (scratches, dents, etc.)
- 2 large scratches on the two highest windows
- The monofilm is slightly frayed from the boom and footstrap (2 bottom windows)
- The sail winding system is broken (no hitch)
The presented sail was used only for one season at the Vasco Renna windsurfing center on Lake Garda. In the Italian surf schools they take great care of the equipment, which is why the sail was not exposed to harmful UV rays for a longer period than the one he spent on the water.
More about this sail
Matrix is a fast, no-cam freeride sail for riders on all levels. Beginners will be satisfied with easy rigging and great handling, and the more advanced will delight the speed performance of this multiple winner of windsurf magazines tests. Stable profile based on 6 or 7 battens (depending on size) provides a strong predictable sequence and allows everyone to get chase the best speed!
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.