DUOTONE Kiteboard twintip Soleil SLS 2023
- Sizes: 132 / 136
- Discipline: High Performance Freeride for Women
You deserve the best, and as a female kiteboarder, this is it. The Soleil SLS packs in all the incredible female-specific freeride/freestyle design features of the Soleil and wraps them up in a Biax Carbon and Textreme Innegra package that is hard to beat. The advanced materials in combination with Space Flex reduce the weight and make the board stand the test of time, improving the performance. You will feel a much more dynamic connection to the board, which offers a faster, smoother ride and a lot of pop. You will discover tricks become easier, and your riding improves as the performance capabilities of the board are unlocked. The board features a narrower outline, allowing you to carve from rail to rail a lot easier. The solid construction ensures consistent flex throughout the board's length and has been tailored for your weight to allow the best pop while also offering a smooth ride. The 2023 Soleil SLS is simply the best freeride/freestyle board for the female kiteboarders right now; accept no substitutes.
- TEXTREME INNEGRA FOR LIGHTWEIGHT AND GREAT COMFORT - THE SOLEIL SLS USES A CARBIN BIAX AND TEXTREME INNEGRA CONSTRUCTION, MAKING IT LIGHTER, STRONGER, AND MORE RESPONSIVE ON THE WATER.
- NARROWER OUTLINE ESPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR FEMALE KITEBOARDERS - THE UNIQUE SHAPE MAKES IT EASIER FOR LIGHTER RIDERS WITH SMALLER FEET TO EDGE AND GET POP; CARVING FROM RAIL TO RAIL IS ALSO SMOOTHER.
- COMFORTABLE RIDE AND EARLY PLANING WITH SPACE FLEX - SPACE FLEX IS A UNIQUE FLEX TECHNOLOGY THAT OFFERS THE BEST RESPONSE THROUGHOUT THE LENGTH OF THE BOARD, OFFERING A SMOOTH RIDE AND EARLY PLANING.
- SMOOTH CARVING DUE TO SPACE FLEX - SPACE FLEX IS A UNIQUE FLEX TECHNOLOGY THAT OFFERS THE BEST RESPONSE THROUGHOUT THE LENGTH OF THE BOARD, OFFERING A SMOOTH RIDE AND EARLY PLANING.
- EASY HANDLING WITH GRAB RAILS - WHETHER YOU ARE CARRYING IT DOWN TO THE WATER'S EDGE OR PERFORMING THE LATEST BOARD OFF TRICKS, THE GRAB RAILS MAKE IT EASY.
- RESPONSIVE AND LIGHT BIAX CARBON - BIAX CARBON IS USED IN THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE SOLEIL, THIS FURTHER ENHANCES THE PERFORMANCE AND RESPONSIVENESS OF THE BOARD GIVING YOU AN EXTREMELY DYNAMIC RIDE.
SPACE FLEX TECHNOLOGY
Space Flex adapts to the water´s surface and enhances all turning characteristics. Stiff outside frame coupled with the soft tips creates smooth water release and early planing. Reduction in swing weight facilitates easier tricks and faster rotations.
STEP MONO CONCAVE
The Step Mono Concave is the fastest and easiest to ride bottom concepts. It can be carved easily through turns and always delivers the right grip. It planes early, allows smaller fins and helps to go upwind with ease.
The special shape of the 3D cap allows torsion of the long axis of the board. This gives them more grip on the heel-side edge, rich and smooth landings, a direct drive and better upwind performance. Invented by Duotone.
INNEGRA SLS TWINTIPS
Due to Innegra, SLS Twintips are very light, incredible durable, noticeable smoother and more responsive than any other Twintip. Added performance and durability without adding weight, the lightweight fibre Innegra makes it possible! All SLS boards offer incredible dampening performance, are absolutely smooth in chop, allowing a cleaner edging and resulting in less knee and back fatigue. SLS Twintips are equipped with very controlled and explosive pop due to less vibration compared to normal carbon boards.
Grab Rails for easier board off manoeuvres and comfortable general riding.
Soft Flex boards are the most friendly and “easy to use” boards in Duotone range. The Soft Flex option is forgiving and simply fun to ride, even if you are an unexperienced rider. However, the Soft Flex option is also suitable for more lightweight riders.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.