Marlow Formuline Dyneema 3.8mm Rope - Outhaul & Downhaul - 1 meter from roller
This is 12 strand, tightly braided Dyneema®, SK75 rope from Marlow.
Formuline is officially the ultimate in high performance - the first and the best rope specifically designed for use on windsurfers rigs’ downhauls and outhauls. Formuline is the perfect diameter to fit most mast extensions and won't let you down. It might cost somehow more than other cheap ropes but you'll know the difference: lightweight, high strength, incredibly durable.
- High strength – ready to be used in modern large rigs which demand a lot of mast curve. Average break load is 619kg.
- Almost no stretch (low elongation) - keeps the rig perfectly set.
- Flexible product and easily handled.
- Lightweight and minimum water absorption (1 m = 0,089 kg).
- Very good abrasion resistance – Dyneema won’t easily wear out on cleats.
- 3.8mm of diameter - ideal for windsurf cleats
- 1m lengths for outhauls
- 2m lengths for downhauls
- 3m lengths for adjustable outhauls
You can order a multiple of 1 meter (choose how many meters when in the cart).
Also available in precut lengths of 2m, 4m, 6m, 8m, 10m, 20m or full 100 meters roller.
Note what we do for you:
We cut the Formuline with a hot knife, so no ravelling at the ends and they are ready for use. No need to be fiddling with matches or lighters to try and shape the ends.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.