Waterman 1600 All-Round Foil
Those practicing multiple sports would appreciate Waterman's versatility. It is adapted to and augmented in performance to fit windfoil, wingfoil, supfoil and freefoiling disciplines.
Early take-off results from the 1600 cm2 front wing. The tail stabilizer is designed with an incorporated tail angle adjustment system that needs no spacers and can be easily adjusted on the beach or even in the water.
The front wing and stabilizer are mounted on a solid anodized aluminum fuselage of a slightly bigger diameter. That allows a more rigid and flex-free connection of all foil components.
Waterman is assembled using 8mm diameter countersunk hex-head stainless steel screws for an extra edge in strength and corrosion resistance.
All Loftsails foil sets can be customized with a wide range of interchangeable front wings, fuselages, tail wings and foil masts for a tailored, fine-tuned experience.
- 1600 cm2 low-aspect carbon front wing for a super early take-off
- Plate, Deep Tuttle, Tuttle and Power Box adapters
- Anodized aluminium mast and fuselage to protect from corrosion
- Readjustable stabilizer wing angle to control pitch
- Strong 8mm countersunk hex-head stainless screws
- Screwdriver and neat bag to store the entire set
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.