UNIFIBER Inflatable WindSUP board Oxygen 10'7 SL
The Oxygen iWindSUP combines the best of both paddling and windsurfing experiences.
High volume and an all-round outline make the Oxygen an easy-to-ride paddleboard and its inflatable construction adds to the versatility.
When the wind picks up, the Oxygen can be fitted with the centre fin to reduce lateral drift and allows for better upwind sailing. A tuned scoop profile helps the board to pass over chop undeterred.
The baseplate insert is protected by a Friction Platform to prevent baseplate over-tensioning.
To reduce drag and improve its planing performance, the Oxygen iWindSUP is equipped with a sharp PVC edge on rails and tail.
The Oxygen iWindSUP is available in two constructions - Single Layer (SL) and Fusion Composite Dropstitch (FCD).
SL version is lightweight and offers high quality without overspending. It can only be pumped to 15 psi.
FCD version delivers a board that can be pumped to 20 psi of pressure. This model has a more direct feel and it is super stiff for the best possible performance.
- Compact for storage and travel
- Single Layer – light weight and high quality
- The centre fin minimises sideway drift when windsurfing
- Friction Platform to prevent baseplate over-tensioning
- An integrated deck net with D-rings to store and carry (waterproof) items
- Superb grip with a diamond groove pad in the middle and a directional groove pad on the tail
- Front D-Ring for towing
- Supplied with a double action pump
- Supplied with an ergonomic backpack
- Use a Cardan type baseplate to connect a windsurf rig
- SL construction is less stiff than FCS
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.