Aluminium Modular Tapered HD Boom
This boom comes from the pre-production batch. It is of the same quality and functionality as the series production modular booms, just some small issues differ like the color of EVA grip or the color of some plastic parts.
This boom has the same warranty as the new modular booms, which is 1-year unconditional warranty + 1 year extra for manufacturer’s faults.
The 140 and 160 sizes - with a 27mm diameter grip sections and standard modern tail widths - are designed for higher-level freeride, bump & jump, and wave sailors. The 180 and 200 sizes utilize wide tails to accommodate deeper sail profiles, 29mm diameter grip sections, and extra-oversized tail sections for maximum stiffness and durability.
The boom arm curves are precision-engineered for maximum deflection resistance coming close to matching ultimate-spec carbon booms. All HD booms feature anodized tails that provide better corrosion resistance.
Features the all-new "Configure Me" Modular Boom Head.
Benefit from the advantages of a modular boom system. The modular boom head fits all "Configure Me" Boom Bodies. Swapping the boom head is effortless and takes seconds - no tools required. For example: with 1 boom head, 2 boom bodies and 1 tail you have 2 high-performance booms of different sizes. This makes the most of your available budget, storage space, baggage allowance.
- Modular "Configure Me" RDM & SDM Compatible High Performance Boom Head
- HD means Heavy Duty due to extra wall thickness of the aluminium boom body adding stiffness and durability
- High density EVA grip on the front arch for maximum abrasion resistance
- Slightly wider tails for sizes 140 and 160 and considerably wider tails for 180 and 200 sizes. Avoids sail profile distortion when using modern sails.
- Anodized tail for less corrosion and more durability
- Performance bolts included
- On average heavier than other aluminium booms
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.