UNIFIBER SHALLOW RIDER G10 FIN
- Sizes: 30 / 32 / 34
- Type: Freeride
Keep the smiles coming even when the water runs low. A durable lowdraft fin to help learners gain control and confidence in the shallows. As teaching in groups often means keeping pupils close by and away from deeper water, the Shallow Rider copes with inevitable bumps and scrapes and helps novices learn to point and manoeuvre and sail away from trouble!
- Very short fin size which is providing maximum amount of lift
- Ideal for beginner and freeride boards
- When considering a more multipurpose solution antiweed fins are also a good alternative with lower drag coefficient but will generate less lift considering equal fin size
- The comprimised fin shape in terms of fin outline and fin profile will cause more drag compared to more "mainstream" designed fins
- Available with Power Box or Tuttle Box
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.