SELECT SHOCK BUMP'N JUMP WINDSURF FIN
- Sizes: 27 / 29 / 31 / 33
- Type: Bump'n Jump / Crossover
Shock Bump'n Jump is one of the most versatile Select's fins. Works perfectly on choppy water with all crossover boards.
- Fresh outlines with profiles designed to hold high fin pressure and generate speed in «4WD» conditions
- Perfect for the widened scope of use that modern and compact Freestyle Wave and Bump'n Jump boards can offer (90 to 110 liters)
- CNC FR4 C
The selectors below will help you choose the proper fin length, depending on:
- Your sailing program
- Width and volume of your board
- Sail size
- Your weight
The size of your fin plays a major role - your fin is your propeller. Fin transmits the energy captured by the sail and generates a push which propels your board forwards.
The balance between your sail, your board and your fin must be perfect.
So, here are the steps:
- Choose the right volume/width of your board
- Choose the correct sail size
- Identify the colour dot matching your weight range
- The combination of these four factors will give you the correct fin length
Example : 115 Liters Slalom board with 7.8 sail and a weight of 83 KG = 41 cm
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.