SELECT RIDE WINDSURF FIN
- Sizes: 43 / 46 / 50
- Type: Freeride / BIC 293 OD class
RIDE is a classic freeride fin, that is also used in BIC 293 OD. Select is proud of their contribution to the worldwide success of this One Design class!
- A powerful ﬁn for planning
- The double-curve outline generates comfort and handiness in any sailing condition
- The Ride 46 has been developed for the BIC Techno 293.
- The extra sizes will equip the whole BIC Techno range.
- Moulded prepreg technology
The selectors below will help you choose the proper fin length, depending on:
- Your sailing program
- Width and volume of your board
- Sail size
- Your weight
The size of your fin plays a major role - your fin is your propeller. Fin transmits the energy captured by the sail and generates a push which propels your board forwards.
The balance between your sail, your board and your fin must be perfect.
So, here are the steps:
- Choose the right volume/width of your board
- Choose the correct sail size
- Identify the colour dot matching your weight range
- The combination of these four factors will give you the correct fin length
Example : 115 Liters Slalom board with 7.8 sail and a weight of 83 KG = 41 cm
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.