SELECT PROGRESSION MC WINDSURF FIN
- Sizes: 28 / 30 / 32 / 34 / 36 / 38 / 40 / 42
- Type: Freeride
The perfect partner to advance skills and smooth the bumps for ambitious riders wanting a forgiving fin that will not hold them back. The Progression line future proofs itself and delivers value with a multiconic head system that can fit a multitude of finbox types as you advance from board-to-board.
- Classic freeride shape
- Multiconic head system that can fit a multitude of finbox types as you advance from board-to-board
The selectors below will help you choose the proper fin length, depending on:
- Your sailing program
- Width and volume of your board
- Sail size
- Your weight
The size of your fin plays a major role - your fin is your propeller. Fin transmits the energy captured by the sail and generates a push which propels your board forwards.
The balance between your sail, your board and your fin must be perfect.
So, here are the steps:
- Choose the right volume/width of your board
- Choose the correct sail size
- Identify the colour dot matching your weight range
- The combination of these four factors will give you the correct fin length
Example : 115 Liters Slalom board with 7.8 sail and a weight of 83 KG = 41 cm
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.