SELECT Windsurf fin Edge
- Board fit: FREERIDE & FREESLAM boards
- Purpose: Free riding hi-performance
As a dedicated freeride design, Edge G10 is all about getting its rider planing as fast and easy as possible. Assisting an early take-off and bringing the board to speed, the Edge G10 remains reliable even in choppy conditions.
- BASE - Rigid fin base for stable power transmission
- DOUBLE CURVE OUTLINE - Double curve for increased maneuverability
- TWIST - Blocked twist for increasing the lift
- FLEX - Soft tip for comfortable riding. Generates a good amount of lift.
Technology - CNC FR4.C
Machining (CNC) is one of the two technologies used to manufacture SELECT fins. New CAD / CAM software associated with new large-framed high speed machining center enables Select to make new fins with a superior precision. Unlike other fins on the market (made from epoxy or raw polyester sheets), SELECT full CNC fins are machined from FR4.C / High Density > High Strength prepreg sheets.
The advantages of SELECT CNC machining FR4.C:
- Machining provides manufacturing precision and consistent production.
- As an alternative to molded carbon fins, pre-preg FR4.C machining allows us to offer an excellent range of fins at more affordable prices.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.