One of very popular junior wetsuits. It gives you flexibility and endurance at a very fair price. Just like Gul’s top range suits, the Response features X-Flex super stretch upper body panels enabling over 100% stretch. Flatlock seam construction.
- X-FLEX: super stretch upper body panels for ﬂexibility and freedom of movement
- D-Flex: durable lower body panels
- Non-petroleum based neoprene
- Flatlock durable seam construction
- Tech-Neck: single layer seal
- Mesh chest and back to prevent wind chill
- Titanium 2: lined neoprene reﬂects the heat back in
- Powertex: knees for ﬂexibility and durability
- PK zipper
- Ankle adjusters for easy entry
How to care
The wetsuit which you have chosen has been made from precisely selected materials to give the best combination of durability and performance. With the correct care you will gain the maximum life from your wetsuit. Always rinse your wetsuit after use in clean water using a mild detergent if necessary. Pay particular attention to remove any sand or foreign matter from the zips. Please don’t use any solvents or other chemicals to remove stains as this can cause damage. Do not force zips and if possible get someone to pull up the zips for you, pulling zips up not across. Protect your wetsuit from sharp or abrasive objects.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.