XCEL Men Wetsuit Axis Wind OS S/L 4/3 Black
- Neoprene Thickness: 2 mm
- Zipper: Back
- Short sleeve
- Long legs
Xcel makes every effort to ensure that their production has the least negative impact on the environment. Instead of petrochemicals, they use limestone, used car tires, and waste from already cut sheets to make neoprene. The materials used, such as Quick Dry Lining, are made of polyester yarn made from recycled plastic bottles. Solvent-based adhesives replaced with water-based adhesives to eliminate harmful chemicals. Xcel proudly boasts of a radical reduction in carbon dioxide emissions and a reduction in water consumption in the production process.
Plush Thermo Lite has added to the Axis wetsuit inside the chest and back to ensure high thermal comfort. On the outside, the suit has S-Seal seams ensuring strong, flexible and tight joints. Also has a waterproof zipper.
- Japanese Limestone Nanoprene - material based on Japanese limestone
- Waterproof zipper - with magnetic clasp
- Super Quick Dry Fibers - quick-drying fibers
- Engineered Fit System - wetsuit sits perfectly on the body
- Drylock Wrist Seals - wrist seal
- New Fusion-X Seam Tape - seam sealing tape
- Nexskin Ankle Seals - Soft material seal at the ankles to keep water out of the trouser legs
- Glideskin Collar - neck collar
- Back Knee Flex Grooves - structure on the back of the knee for comfortable knee bending (suitable for surfing)
- 100% Ultra Stretch
- Dope Dye - greener way of dyeing
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.