UNIFIBER Wing Aviator
The Aviator is an all-round wing with an exceptional wind range. Designed for riders looking for a balanced and versatile wing, the Aviator remains precise and responsive whether cruising, wave riding or hitting a big air.
An elliptical leading edge shape and an S-shaped strut provide balanced weight and power distribution. When flagged out the Aviator drifts smoothly without getting in the way. But even when completely depowered, the wing maintains its responsiveness, switching from drift to acceleration as the rider demands.
The Aviator's handles are ergonomically shaped and positioned for efficient power delivery. This reduces fatigue on the forearms and allows for longer sessions.
The aspect ratio of the Aviator varies through the size range so that the wing handles the same in all conditions.
- A-grade Dimension-Polyant Dacron - best weight to strength ratio
- Kevlar® reinforcements and scuff pads preserve wing durability
- Pre-shaped ergonomic handles reduce stress to the forearms
- TPU Bladder material from Japan - low weight and high durability
- Dyneema® loops for harness lines and leash
- Supplied with a neat wing carry bag for safe transportation
- Supplied with a 5-foot wrist leash
- 2 valves - leading edge inflated up to 7 psi and strut up to 7 psi
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.