UNIFIBER Windsurf board Rookie II with Daggerboard
Tough, strong, yet easy to ride, Unifiber Rookie Boards are a perfect solution for sailing schools and windsurfing centers.
With their extra volume and featuring a daggerboard, these boards are extremely forgiving and stable, allowing learners to quickly progress through their first steps.
Tough-Tec construction makes the board virtually invulnerable to user abuse and daily wear-and-tear.
The deck is covered with a large EVA anti-slip grip foam pad.
- High wear and damage resistance
- Stable and fast in lightwind
- Retractable daggerboard for upwind ability
- The board is heavier than the Unifiber Oxygen 10'7" inflatable board. This makes it less convenient to carry, but it also makes the board more stable and more forgiving for starter windsurfers.
- Large deck pad for better grip and safety
- Footstraps are optional (not included)
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.