UNIFIBER Boardbag Pro Luxury Foil
Best-selling Boarbag Luxury is now tailored for windfoil boards that are typically much wider than most windsurf boards.
A unique fin slot construction allows you to put the board into the boardbag with the foil still attached.
The zipper-closed pocket is featured to store your screws and tools so that you always have them at the ready.
Like the rest of the Pro Luxury range, Pro Foil boardbags are made from tarpaulin with a strong WRP (Water-Repellent Polyester) fabric topside and dotted PVC nose and tail pads for the best protection.
- Because of the position of the zipper, it won't scratch the board when storing the board straight-up
- The fin slot splits the back-end in two, making it possible to put the board inside the boardbag with the foil still attached
- Despite white surface area, it's easy to keep the boardbag clean
- The additional carry handle is convenient when you need to carry wider boards
- The thick padding and strong outer layer protect your board well
Important note: the size indication of the boardbag is based on the board that goes into the bag, not on the bag itself. The boardbag itself is bigger to accommodate the thickness of the board and we assume that you don't want to remove the footstraps after each session. If you want to be sure your board fits, check the inner width and inner length of the boardbag in specification. Wrap a measuring tape around the widest section of the board (over the front footstraps) and do the same along the length of the board. Divide both measurements by 2. Now you have the minimal required inner width and inner length for your boardbag. We advise choosing your boardbag to be relatively tight. Left-over bag space can be more inconvenient than you might think.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.