Rookie range boards are the perfect solution for sailing schools looking for tough, strong, up-to-date yet easy-riding equipment. They’re manufactured using the new DuraTec technology: outer skin/shell made from ultra-resistant polyethylene, wrapped round a rigid, waterproof, polystyrene core. Rookie series boards are supremely stable for beginners, and easy for learning your first serious moves. The deck is covered with a thick cushion of EVA anti-slip grip foam. Unifiber Rookie series boards come as standard with a tough retractable daggerboard and with carry handles at the front (for the 225D & 185D only).
Rookie 160 is suited for the light to medium-weight riders to learn and progress on. Stable and easy to ride, its short shape makes it simple to carve and jibe, even in light winds. It is a board that gets fast up to planing, and thanks to its short length, it will give exciting funboard. An ideal board to learn funboard.
Rookie 185 is a more compact board, and is suited to lighter-weight beginners. It glides well in light winds while maintaining good manoeuvrability. It is a very solid board with an EVA-foam pad covered deck and particularly apt for both sailing schools and windsurf-enthusiast families on their holidays.
Rookie 225 has the most volume, making it specially ideal for heavier riders looking for a very stable board to learn on. It is a very solid board, and with its particular volume and its EVA-foam pad covered deck, it is particularly apt for both sailing schools and windsurf-enthusiast families on their holidays.
- Molded, Watertight EPS Foam Core for structural integrity and stiffness.
- Extremely tough outer polyethylene skin for extreme impact resistance.
- Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
- Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.
- Perfect board for first windsurfing steps
- Indestructible boards construction
- Many footstraps posiotions
- Deck covered with anti-slip EVA
- Retractable dagger increases stability and makes upwind easier
- Fin and dagger included
- Footstraps available as addition in attractive price
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.