TABOU Windsurf board Air Ride Plus 2022
- Sizes - width: 81 / 89 / 100
- Discipline: Foil Race
- Technology: TEAM
Brand-new Air Ride Plus collection provides racers with the perfect platform to fly over the finish line in first place. The Air Ride Plus 100 is dedicated to course racing with its inimitable upwind performance and incredible lift in extremely light winds. With the Air Ride Plus 81 and 89 you’ll be able to take-off early, accelerate to outstanding top speed and easily fly through jibes on slalom courses. The 81 is mainly designed for lighter riders and foil racing in high wind conditions, while the 89 version is the all-round choice for foil slalom racing. The shorter outline, reduced volume and lowered mast track of the 89 provide increased controllability and reactiveness, which leads to higher top speed and effortless jibing characteristics. Thanks to the enlarged cut-outs the Air Ride Plus 89 still takes off easily and early in light winds to have a great start into every race.
- COMPACT OUTLINE - A shorter outline provides a lighter feeling and improved aerodynamics at full speed for outstanding maximum speed.
- REDUCED VOLUME SHAPE - Reducing the volume of the 89 results in a more reactive feeling and increased manoeuvrability, which allows you to easily fly through jibes and find the perfect position in the racing line-up.
- BIG LIFT CUT-OUTS - Enlarged cut-outs lead to early planing and great lift for quick acceleration on a straight line and after touchdowns.
- COMFORT AND CONTROL DECK SHAPE - An elaborate deck shape on all sizes provides comfortable stances in different positions and for riders of different statures
- LOWERED MAST TRACK - The lowered mast track on the 89 and 100 results in enhanced control in all racing situations.
- CENTERED BACK FOOT ON 89 - A more centered position of the rear foot straps on the 89 leads to outstanding controllability and comfort on cross wind courses.
- NEW ALL-ROUND OUTLINE ON 89 - With the slightly reduced width of the Air Ride Plus 89 we achieved new levels of reactiveness, while maintaining early lift-offs in light winds.
- Tabou Air Ride Plus board
- Tabou stickers
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.