TABOU Windsurf / wing foil board Magic Carpet MTE 2023
- Sizes: 110 / 120 / 135
- Discipline: Freeride Foiling / Wing
If you are one of the many, who has become addicted to foiling during the past years, or if you are just making your first steps above the water surface, the Magic Carpet is your go-to board for foiling in various disciplines.
Great lift, manouvrability and control, when foiling with a windsurfing sail, a wing or a paddle are made possible by just one single board, the Magic Carpet.
The compact outline provides control in the air, while a big mono pad and a large variety of different footstrap positions add comfort and grip.
A flat tail with low entry rocker, a step tail and concave rails with high apex create better water release, which leads to incredibly early lift-offs.
The Magic Carpet is compatible with different types of foils thanks to the mounting of Deep Tuttle and Double US box systems.
- DOUBLE US-BOX PLUS FOILBOX - A Double US and reinforced Deep Tuttle Foilbox allow you to use different types of foils.
- SUPER COMPACT OUTLINE - The compact outline makes controlling and manoeuvring the Magic Carpet incredibly easy.
- FLAT TAIL WITH LOW ENTRY ROCKER - The bottom shape with a flat tail and low entry rocker provides extremely early lift-offs.
- BIG MONO PAD - A large EVA pad adds comfort and grip, especially when foiling strapless.
- MULTIPLE INSERT POSITIONS - A huge variety of footstrap insert positions provides different options for windsurf foiling, wingfoiling and SUP-foiling
- STEP TAIL AND CONCAVE RAIL WITH HIGH APEX - The elaborate rail shape and the step tail create better water release for early lift.
- CARRY HANDLE ON THE BOTTOM - A perfectly positioned carry handle on the bottom makes carrying the Magic Carpet together with the mounted foil super easy.
- Tabou Magic Carpet board
- Set of footstraps
- Tabou stickers
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.