FANATIC Aero High Aspect AL 3.0
LIGHTER – STIFFER – FASTER
Efficiency and glide is what the range of high aspect foils stands for. Developed specifically for Wing Foiling, these wings will take your foiling experience to the next level. New highly refined AL 3.0 masts and fuselages are incredibly stiff and direct, almost 20% lighter compared to previous models and come with an optimized drag behavior and a new trim which adds playfulness without compromising ease of use.
Range of Aero High Aspect Foils is the go-to range for Wingfoiling. Glide, speed, pop and ease of use made these wings so popular and covers everything from lighter riders and higher winds with the small 1250 to heavier wingers on light wind lakes with the insane glide of the 2000.
The design Team hasn’t only been testing on the water for months, the engineers behind these foils have also been analysing and simulating the forces, speeds and different angles of hydrodynamic flow in key Foiling situations and developed a new mast profile and fuselages with optimized drag behaviour and improved overall trim. The AL 3.0 masts and fuselages have been reduced massively in weight without compromising stiffness and ease of use. Instead, they add playfulness and adjustability for your progression.
From learner to freestyle to surf, these wings cover everything and all conditions and are great for SUP and Prone Foiling too, as well as pumping on the occasional flat and windless day.
These are Aero High Aspect Wing Sets:
- Aero High Aspect Foil 1250: 1250 HAR front wing / 250 back wing - The fastest setup is good for riders between 60-95kg with advanced level
- Aero High Aspect Foil 1500: 1500 HAR front wing / 250 back wing - Plenty of lift, speed and good pumping ability will cater for most riders between 70-100kg for Wing Foiling in all conditions as well as for SUP Downwinders for the lighter riders
- Aero High Aspect Foil 1750: 1750 HAR front wing / 300 back wing - Early take off and maximum glide combined with exciting speeds. Mid sized to heavier riders will love the efficiency of this combo
- Aero High Aspect Foil 2000: 2000 HAR front wing / 300 back wing - Earliest take off, maximum glide and incredible pumping ability combined with exciting speeds. The ultimate light wind weapon!
Choose your mast length and fuselage depending on your skills, the conditions and your preferred discipline:
75cm – All-round / Entry / Freestyle - Go-to size for most Wing Foilers on lakes, great to start and very compact for progressive air moves. Prone and SUP Foilers of all levels in small surf.
97cm – Freeride / Surf / Downwind - Wing Foilers looking for the extra room for comfort in chop and open ocean swell. Go-to size for Windsurf Foilers.
78cm – “All-round” – Entry / Freeride / Pump - Wing Foilers of all levels progressing from entry to advanced, with the option to adjust to their level. Prone and SUP Foilers of all levels in small surf. Prone, SUP and Pump Foilers looking for an easy and stable ride with great pumping abilities
- HIGH ASPECT - Modern High Aspect designs with fast profiles and direct turning behaviour – developed specifically with Wing Foiling in mind
- WINGS - Carbon front and back wings with 30° layup for maximum performance with direct flex response and minimal weight
- REDUCED WEIGHT - New masts and fuselages with 19.5% weight reduction compared to previous AL masts/fuselage combos
- REDUCED DRAG - New mast profile with 14% drag reduction
- GLUED + SCREWED - New base plate with higher walls and glued + screwed connection of mast and plate for “one-piece” connection and maximum durability
- SCREWS - M8 & M6 Torx screws plus tools
- FULLY INTERCHANGABLE - Wings and fuselages fully interchangeable between Aero, Aero High Aspect and the new Flow wings with new mount. Opening the world for higher speeds for winging with the Flow 1000 for example
- HELICOIL-THREADS - Helicoil-threads in mast and fuselage for longevity and maximum strength connections
- SAFE CONNECTION - Fuselages with extra large mounting area without pockets for bulletproof connections and maximum load spread – without getting stuck
- WEDGES - Individual tuning through supplied wedges – changes angle of attack
- Set includes Aero Bag and wing covers
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.