QUIKSILVER Boy Wetsuit 4/3 PROLOGUE BZ BLACK
- Neoprene thickness: 4/3
- Temperature range: 10- 14 °C | 50 - 57 °F
- Material: 83% Nylon | 17% Elastane
Every surfer deserves quality gear. The Prologue wetsuits series provides impressive stretch, warmth and comfort at a reasonable price. The Prologue wetsuits for cold and chilly waters are designed with Quiksilver's exclusive FreeMax and StretchFlight neoprene that provide impressive stretch, comfort and warmth. Taped, blind seams and advanced body heat retention technology provide good protection from chilly water.
- NEOPRENE - Freemax neoprene coupled with STRETCHFLIGHT neoprene
- SEAMS - Glued blind seams
- ENTRY - Back zip entry
- AQUA ALPHA - Extremely strong water based, non toxic and solvent free lamnation glue which is used to laminate both inside and outside lining to the neoprene foam on high end wetsuits.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.