PLKB Peter Lynn Kiteboarding Nova V1
AGILE | STABLE | ACCESSIBLE FOIL
Sizes: 4m | 6m | 8m | 10m | 12m
A stable closed-chamber kite with a depower! Safe, easy to use, and a huge wind range, these features guided the designers while designing this kite. Its blades, very well against the wind and is great in the upper and lower wind range, which makes it an ideal kite for learning foil. Maximum control thanks to the use of a lot of chambers will ensure that the Nova is always there on the wind window you want, and thanks to the fact that the kite does not tend to over-pull in the power zone, you can focus on working with the foil board. Even when the kite falls into the water, it is not a problem, the Nova rises from it as easily as its pumped counterparts, thanks to the technology of air transfer between the chambers and check valves, thanks to which the air from the kite does not escape when it falls into the water.
- LITTLE FORCES ON THE BAR AND SLIGHT SIDE DRAFT - In order to be able to master the foil safely, the kite should help and that's what Nova is like, it does not pull sideways, it will always position itself where you direct it, thanks to which you can focus on the board.
- GREAT KITCHEN STABILITY AND STIFFNESS - Thanks to the use of numerous internal chambers, the design of Nova makes the kite strong, does not deform, is tuned to ensure maximum stability, Nova has been tuned to provide more power than the average air-pump kite, thanks to which it is even in light winds you can use a small kite size.
- VERY EASY TO CONTROL AFTER A PUMP KITCHEN - Many Riders would love to switch to cell kites but find them difficult to master, this is where Nova comes in, combining the best features of an inflatable kite with a chambered kite.
- MEDIUM ASPECT RATIO, NUMEROUS CHAMBERS - The Medium Aspect Ratio, many chambers make Nova very responsive to the wind, it is highly stable and allows the kite to be used in a wide wind range.
- HIGH END PARAGLIDER CANOPY - Ripstop 30D nylon material provides a durable and rigid structure.
- ONE LINE RELAUNCH - Easy launch with a single line even when the kite falls into the water, the closed-chamber design prevents water from seeping in.
- SINGLE DESIGNS - To achieve maximum performance across the entire size range, each size has individual design features that provide a great balance across the entire wind range, easy handling, and incredible stability.
- REINFORCED BRIDLE POINTS - No bridles attachment points are double stitched and reinforced with a Dacron patch, which ensures strength and durability, this is a Peter Lynn innovation that has defended itself over time.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.