NEILPRYDE Windsurf foil Glide Surf HP 2021
GLIDE SURF creates a playground for building new surfing sensations. With a stable and fast take off no matter the surf conditions, the GLIDE SURF delivers superior gliding and controlled speed to ride waves as far as they can flow. On the wave, the Glide Surf allows you to fly through the sections and progress from straight riding to progressive foil-turns. Your imagination is now the only limitation to how you will use the waves and how far you will fly.
Pump from one wave to the next - see how long you can fly!
- BASE SYSTEM - New CNC reinforced base construction. Two deep titanium vertical tube connections to the mast for maximum strength, eliminating movement and offering perfect load transfer. Avoids vibration around the upper attachment area. Choose your base system depending on your sport.
- CONSTRUCTION - All foils are supplied with a T-40 torx drive, and come with titanium plated stainless steel bolts for maximum strength to weight ratio, preventing any corrosion problems.
- FRONT CONNECTION - Perfectly blended wing to CNC machined fuselage connection and integrated wind saddle providing minimum drag. Volume and weight of the aluminum used in the fuselage is reduced by eliminating the forward protruding nose.
- MAST - 70cm aluminum mast. Optimized structure with two CNC female base system inserts ensuring maximum strength. Hollow construction to reduce weight combined with x3 vertical cross-ribs for maximum stiffness. Sanded mast trailing edge to avoid planning turbulence noise. Tempered, salt water corrosion resistant 6061-T6 aluminum.
- WINGS - GLIDE wings are made of pre-preg carbon layup with inner foam construction for maximum durability to weight ratio. This setup creates a natural tendency to roll into turns maintaining a nice balance during your ride.
The front wing is designed with a pronounced rounded “angle of attack” and an elliptical bend shape. While flying, this thick leading edge on the front wing naturally closes the radius of your turn, tightening it. Far back, the angled down tail wings maintain a self- stabilizing roll allowing an easy turning performance.
During this momentum, the GLIDE tail wing will always come back to a flat position, stabilizing the turn.
- MODULAR SYSTEM - GLIDE HP is a fully modular system, so you can expand your foil setup by simply adding new wings. Glide HP now offers a range of front wings from 1100cc all the way to 2300cc to cater for every level and size of foiler. Glide Wind comes with a longer fuselage and 80cm mast for windsurf foiling and Glide Surf comes with a shorter, more maneuverable fuselage and a shorter, 70cm mast to be able to access shallower breaks.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.