MANERA Magma boots 5mm
The Magma boots are made for cold and windy winter days. Their Magma+ fleece acts both as an insulator and heat generator, and its fast-drying time prevents bad smells. Most of us delay the ''boots time'' as much as possible: feel like we lose the board feeling, we’re less precise, our feet slide inside. Many reasons that pushed the producer to design own range. Manera offer boots for those who don’t like boots: They keep you warm and comfy, but they are made to be forgotten once in the water while still offering great foot support.
- MAGMA + - The new MAGMA+ is from a new generation of thermal materials. Its fleece insulates and keeps you warm even during the worst winter days. Thanks to its quick-drying fleece and its internal structure that acts as a water-draining tunnel, MAGMA+ provides the best drying time on the market. The drying time between MAGMA+ and a conventional fleece is reduced by about 30%, it prevents bad smells and poor hygiene due to moisture.
- Donut cuff - Magma boots are closed by a donut cuff which prevents any water from coming in and fill up the boot.
- Sealing prints - The sealing print around the shin brings a better grip between the wetsuit and the boot. Coupled with the wetsuit SEALING PRINT, it prevents the wetsuit’s leg from rolling up.
- Split toe - X10D boots feature a split toe. It offers a great foot support and a more natural movement.
- Foot support - Foot support is essential to get a comfortable and performing neoprene boot. MANERA boots feature ''SIDEWALLS'' on each side of the foot to maintain it. The producer also use a stiffer neoprene around the front of the foot in order to hold the boot structure. Without these features the foot would be able to slide or the boot would deform, which would lead the user to lose his balance, lack precision or even get hurt.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.