MANERA Wetsuit Magma FZ
The MAGMA 4.3mm is the weapon of choice if you want to spend the whole winter in the water. It is the suit cold water team is using in Iceland, Vancouver or Sweden. The Meteor Magma is built for the cold and windy winter days. The Magma+ is one of the best material out there: not only its fleece works as an effective insulator and heat generator, but it is manufactured to be extremely flexible to keep even the thickest suit very stretchy. In addition, it dries 30% faster than a classic fleece, you’ll never have to put on a wet wetsuit again. It is the wetsuit of your choice if you don’t want to stay home during winter sessions.
- 3D DESIGHNED - When the industry standard is to develop 2D patterns and try to fit it on a 3D body, Producer decided to break new ground and take the opposite direction. Manera use computer design to model good-fitted wetsuits in 3D, then employ an innovative software that converts it into a precise 2D pattern for the factory. It creates a natural, second-skin fit that makes the MANERA wetsuits stand out.
- TRIPLEX MAGMA - The Triplex MAGMA is designed for warmth. These three materials brought together create a warm, durable and comfortable wetsuit.
- SAILING PRINTS - Sealing prints make the ankles and wrists stiffer. It has a joint role that keeps the water away and maintains the arms and legs panels in place.
- STRATEGIC STRUCTURE - Some areas are very sensitive to friction, tensions and tearing. All MANERA wetsuits have been designed with a demanding brief including:
- BACK KNEE EMBOSS - The back of the knees is an area that requires specific care. The BACK KNEE EMBOSS helps the neoprene to bend more naturally for greater comfort during flexion of the knees.
- WATER STRAINER - A Wetsuit leg filled up with water is a very uncomfortable issue: The MANERA water strainer panel is here to prevent it. The leaky + perforated neoprene drains the water out of your leg instantly to let you continue the session in the best possible conditions.
- SD2 TAPE 2.0 The neoprene layers are glued together and then "blind-stitched" (the needle does not go through the neoprene layer completely). Then the SD² tape is welded to the seam by an air heater machine. This innovative process brings more durability, waterproofness and flexibility to wetsuits.
- FUSION CUT - The different neoprene layers are fused on the tips of arms and legs to make it thinner and more aesthetic. It protects the inside neoprene foam (AIR FOAM) by covering it.
- PHANTOM STRAPS - If the Water strainer panel is still not enough for you: The MANERA ankle straps are designed to be very thin so water sprays can’t take them off. They are also stiff enough to block the water from coming in, and light for a better comfort.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.