DEDICATED FOIL SAIL
Windfoil dedication: the Skyscape 2020 range includes two styles of sail:
Skyscape 5.8, 6.4 and 7.0 sizes are reactive in light winds.
Skyscape 8.0 and 9.0 are exceptionally powerful and ideal for light wind foil competition.
Newly evolved Skyscape 5.8 6.4 and 7.0 profiles improve early flying ability. These 5-batten 3-cam designs have a moderately-narrow mast pocket. They are particularly well suited to light winds and across-the-wind foiling.
The new high-aspect Skyscape 8.0 and 9.0 are 6-batten 3-cam designs with moderately wide mast pockets. They are especially powerful in light winds, and very well suited to upwind / downwind foiling courses.
The 2021 Skyscape is all-new. Higher aspect ratios (shorter booms), new luff curves, modified vertical and horizontal shapes combine to redefine Skyscape performance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Tekcam2 camber inducer design – easy rotation and gentle to your mast
- SDM and RDM mast compatibility. Tekcam2 Large (installed) and Reduced (in sailbag) included with sizes 7.0 and smaller
- Metallic cam interfaces MCIs eliminate contact point degradation characteristic of cam designs without MCIs
- Tubed batten structure – solid stability for the upper end of the wind range
- X-ply batten pockets that alternate sail sides... using similar material for the batten pocket as the body material minimizes the asymmetric character of applied batten pockets. Pockets made with laminates allow the batten to be centered. These features combine to maintain rotation symmetry. In contrast, same-side dacron pockets promote asymmetrical rotation
- Blade mast pocket construction – pocket sides under the tack pulley webbing for rotation ease, clean mast pocket and longevity
- Kevlar strip applications – profile definition, mast pocket stability and longevity
- Durable IYU250 4-part mast pocket – the perfect material between your mast and the elements
- Trim: leech-release reference logo to dial in trim
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.