DEDICATED COURSE RACE FOIL SAIL
The totally new Skyblades are 7-batten 4-cam high aspect designs that are a development step from the Loftsails Skyscapes.
Skyblades combine enhanced stability with the powerful, pump-able Skyscape design package. The additional batten and cam shift these new sails to the upper-end performance level of competitive wind foiling.
The firm Skyscape exhaust (leech twist) generates phenomenal upwind and downwind angles. These are cutting-edge designs for cutting-edge wind foil racing.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Large transparent foot panel for full competition visibility
- Tekcam2 camber inducer design – easy rotation and gentle on your mast
- Metallic cam interfaces MCIs eliminate contact point degradation characteristic of cam designs without MCIs
- Tubed battens with varying carbon content. Top 3 specialized 100% carbon tubes – carbon tubes are lightweight and deliver superior stability for the upper end
- X-ply batten pockets that alternate sail sides... using similar material for the batten pocket as the body material minimizes the asymmetric character of applied batten pockets. Pockets made with laminates allow the batten to be centered. These features combine to maintain rotation symmetry. In contrast, same-side dacron pockets promote asymmetrical rotation
- Streamlined neoprene boom cutout with dual zippers limits water entry into the mast sleeve for fast recovery
- Blade mast pocket construction – pocket sides under the tack pulley webbings for rotation ease, clean mast pocket and longevity
- Kevlar strip applications – profile definition, mast pocket stability and longevity
- Durable IYU250 4-part mast pocket – the perfect material between your mast and the elements
- Trim: leech-release reference logo to dial in trim
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.