The Oxygen is pure freeride: easy, accessible performance.
Since its inception as the O2 back in 1999 - when the Loftsails brand began - the Oxygen has received consistent magazine praise. Since 2005 a massive seventeen (18!) magazine test wins! Beyond doubt, the Oxygen delivers proven slalom performance in an easy, cam-free package.
Wind magazine 2020 Oxygen verdict: “Monster wind range”, testers choice.
The 2021 Oxygen is all new. Higher aspect ratios (shorter booms), new luff curves, modified vertical and horizontal shapes combine to redefine Oxygen performance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Green: Full X-Ply – 5 mil biaxial luff and foot panels, 4 mil biax window panels, 3.5 mil biax leech panels, 2 mil upper body panels
- Orange: 5 mil biaxial luff and foot panels, 5 mil mono window and 4 mil mono body panels
- Tubed batten systems – control in the upper end
- Dual clew eyelets with webbing – adjust leech release character to suit your sailing conditions
- Cross batten with leech extension batten and inset clew – connects the boom to the batten structure and promotes lower leech twist for upper-end ease
- Super durable full IYU250 4-part mast pocket – the perfect material between your mast and the elements
- Double dacron head panels – easy roll-up, durability, longevity
- X-ply batten pockets that alternate sail sides – same material for the batten pocket as the body material minimizes the asymmetric character of applied batten pockets. Pockets made with laminates allow the batten to be centered. These features combine to maintain rotation symmetry
- Sizes 7.8 and up 7 battens, 7.3 and down 6 battens
- Loftsails full-opening mast pad design – easy access to your mast extension, downhaul system and batten trim key
- Trim: leech-release reference logo to dial in trim
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.