The Purelip design provides pure wave performance and enormous wind range.
Born in 1999 as the Lipwave - and now with 20 years of refinement - the present day Purelip delivers balance, stability and ease of use. Built for challenging conditions the Purelip is most suited to waves, bump blasting, and big hardcore surf.
Magazine test reports confirm Loftsails hit their design targets: upper-end stability, on-the-wave neutrality, speed, extreme trim reactivity, durability.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Light and tough: Integrated Panel Concept, 3-layer head/tack/clew radials extend into the all X-Ply body – ultimate resistance in heavy surf
- Super durable full IYU250 4-part mast pocket – the perfect material between your mast and the elements
- Double Dacron head panels – easy roll-up, durability, longevity
- Triple reinforced foot, leech and luff construction for maximized longevity of your rig
- Sizes 3.7 and up feature 5 battens, 3.4 and smaller feature 4 battens
- Loftsails full-opening mast pad design - easy access to your mast extension, downhaul system and batten trim key
- High visibility window: see the lip from your bottom turn
- Forward-profile batten systems with Loftsails exclusive Standing Battens at specific locations – responsive, low-end drive with easy upper end handling
- Dual clew eyelets with webbing – adjust leech release character to suit your sailing style and conditions
- Trim diamond - leech-release reference: dial into your sailing conditions
- RDM recommended, SDM compatible – both mast types fully compatible to maximize your windsurfing
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.