The 2017 Airscape has raised eyelet clew, slightly shortened boom length and features the new improved biax 3.5-mm. material. Thanks to that the Airscape has gained greater structural integrity in full range of wind and conditions. If you are searching for a light as a feather, ultra reactive and rapidly accelerating sail, which becomes neutral in the most acrobatic freestyle tricks, we sincerely recommend you the Loftsails Airscape!
MONTY SPINDLER"Ultra light, with strong low-end power, acceleration and explosive reactivity. Now with added duckability!"
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Dacron luff panel reinforced with integrated Kevlar strip – For soft rotation action with shape stability and go-neutral behavior
- Unique, super durable full IYU250 4-part mast-pocket construction – The perfect material between your mast and the elements
- Exclusive 3.5-mm. Biax upper body panels – Resists damage from impacts and UV and reduce weight
- 4-mm. Biax window panels – Durable visibility
- RDM recommended. SDM compatible – Both mast types fully compatible to maximize your windsurfing experience.
- 5-mm. Triax-laminate foot panels – For steadier handling and added drive in turns
- Triple foot and triple reinforced luff construction – For maximized longevity
- Modified shape profile – For expanded tuning range and added forgiveness and stability. Higher aspect ratio and modified foot batten position for extra sensation and freer leech for improved dynamic handling
- Forward-profile batten systems with Standing Battens at specific locations – For responsive, low-end drive and easy upper end handling
- Dual clew eyelets with webbings – Adjust your leech-release character to suit your sailing condi-tions
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.