JP-Australia Windsurf board Super Sport LXT 2023
- Sizes: 111 / 122 / 133
- Discipline: Freerace
Sticking to their proven formula of offering easy handling at incredible speed, these free-race shapes are more comfortable and easier to sail than ever. They release early, accelerate incredibly fast and fly freely over flatwater and chop alike. The comfortable stance will give you the confidence to push the boards and go as fast as possible. Due to their increased control, they offer higher top speeds than World Cup slalom boards for the recreational sailor. Easier than ever before to rail-up and carve into powerful and dynamic gybes. Overall, they are JP’s fastest and most enjoyable free-race boards ever!
Offering huge performance potential for an experienced rider, they are super-efficient on all tracks and especially off the wind. Armed with plenty of traction they inspire confidence to easily control high-speed flight. It is easy to exploit the full performance potential as the stance is relaxed and you are totally connected to the hull when transferring maximum sail power for more and more acceleration.
The shapes are based on the slalom board concept but tuned to suit the demand and physical strength of performance-oriented recreational windsurfers. As such, these Super Sports feature several elements of JP's Slalom line:
- Being short they feel very compact
- The parallel outline maximises the planing surface at the mast base lifting the boards onto the plane instantly.
- The centred swing weight gives great top end control.
- The deck concave around the mast base reduces the volume and lowers the pivot point of the rig for additional control.
- The bottom curve and V-flow of the Slalom boards were adjusted to improve comfort and gybing ability. This efficiently contributes to the early release, loose ride and high water position.
- The tail configuration creates on the one hand a wider outline at the tail while at the same time reducing the overall volume.
- The thinned-out rails throughout the whole board length combine comfort and efficiency. They provide tight turns and easier gybing. Exiting the turn with speed will be as easy as going fast in a straight line.
- The tail cut-outs are responsible for great release and easy trimming of the board for a fast and comfortable ride.
- The tail outline and deck shape offers great leverage for better acceleration and top end performance.
These free-race designs feature JP‘s best balance between easy sailing and performance: Slalom speed for everyone!
- Highest pace and performance within JP’s freeride range
- Performance freeriders based on JP’s slalom development
- For speed-oriented freeriders who enjoy sailing with power and keep the board flying on its fin
- The ultimate blend of ease and user-friendliness in the freerace class
- Easy handling at incredible speed
- V-flow and bottom shape provide comfort
- Thinned-out rails allow extraordinary gybing ability
- Foil Approved Fin Box
APPROVED FOR FOILING
Reinforced, stronger box construction for Foil-Tuttlebox. Big recess on the deck and big washers: The Previous Foil-Tuttlebox boards came with a big recess and washer only for the rear Tuttlebox screw. From 2021 on, all Tuttle Foil boards feature boxes with 40 mm recess (front and back hole) and a 35 mm washer for extra support and to spread the force while foiling and for better handling.
PARABOLIC RAIL REINFORCEMENT
For high durability: The parabolic rail reinforcements work like a stringer along the rail and are resistant to impact and paint chipping and increase the stiffness.
MULTIPLE FOOTSTRAP POSITIONS
Thanks to various footstrap options you can perfectly trim the board according to your needs, e.g.: inboard plugs for easy cruising and/or plugs further out on the rail for a sportier, free ride and/or centred plugs for beginners.
Your friends and family constantly take your board and change the size of your footstraps? No problem anymore! JP's Footstrap scale allows easy adjustment to the foot size.
This technology features a blend between lightness and durability as well as the use of sustainable materials like the fast-growing Paulownia wood (7) for reinforcements in the bottom and a high-density PVC sandwich layer (4) reinforcement in the deck.
Technology details are the integrated Innegra nose reinforcement (1), bottom stringers (9), the Parabolic Rail band (2) and a Quadraxial fibre construction (3) in the full standing area.
LXTs come with the reinforced JP Foilbox and the windsurf boards (not foil boards) with a G-10 fin !
The deck of the Young Gun Freestyle features Paulownia wood instead of the PVC sandwich.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.