JP-Australia SUP board Flatwater Race 2022
- Sizes: 14'0" x 21,5" / 14'0" x 23"
- Discipline: Race
The Flatwater Race boards feature a dugout standing area for maximum stability. This has allowed us to go as narrow as 21.5”. The volume of the sidewalls will bounce you back in balance even if you are challenged by some chop. The high walls in the front will direct the water from entering and the two pairs of drainpipes will clear the standing area of any water that might have gotten in. The smooth transition from deep standing area to the thick tail ensures easy movement towards the tail for pivot turning. The narrow nose transforms smoothly into a single concave bottom extending all the way to the tail. This creates a long water line resulting in great linear glide and directional stability.
All the 2022 Race PRO boards feature a full PVC sandwich deck and rails for maximum in durability and light weight and a second pair of drainpipes.
- Full PVC sandwich deck and rails for maximum the maximum in durability and lightweight
- Smooth transition from deep standing area to the thick tail
- Single concave bottom extending all the way to the tail
- Dugout standing area for maximum stability
- Fin: Race 8.3" [RTM] US and US fin box
Race RTM 8,3''
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.