SAILING AND PADDLING
Designers introduced the JP windsurfing DNA to the most versatile shapes in the line and created this model. With this combination, they created the magic formula: Windsurf + SUP + inflatable = WindsupAIR. The JP-Australia fans have chosen WindsupAIR as one of their all-time favorite products.
The WindsupAir provides a good all-round/cruising option for stand-up paddling, but the great windsurfing experience provided is equally enjoyable. Not to forget that it is also great for SUP yoga and SUP surfing. The center fin allows for better upwind performance. It comes in 2 different technologies.
Tail Rail Edge -
The Tail Rail Edge enhances the performance of the boards by allowing a quick water release.
LIGHT EDITION 3DS
The pre-laminated double layer Light Edition construction is the ultimate in light weight. The machine-pre-laminated 2 layers of air tight PVC creates a durable shell of accurate thickness. This shell is then machine laminated directly onto the 500D Polyester Drop Stitch fabric. JP offers the LE 3DS boards both in 5” (for lighter riders) and 6” thickness.
- Rail - Outside rail layer glued over the first layer for added stiffness and abrasion resistance.
- Double Layer Drop Stitch - The first PVC layer makes sure your JP inflatable is 100% airtight, and the top PVC layer creates a laminated structure for the ultimate in lightweight performance.
- Inner Rail - First rail layer that is welded to the DS fabric to ensure long-lasting mechanical bond.
- 3D Stringer - The 3D stringer is the most innovative solution to increase the stiffness of an inflatable board. It connects the deck, rail and bottom into one strong and solid U-beam. This has increased the stiffness of the boards up to 30%. Furthermore, the 3D Stringer increased the glued overlap surface in the high high-stress standing area, increasing the safety of the boards.
- Welded Seam Technology
- Pre-Lamination - Triple Layer Composite and Double Layer constructions both include the specially developed process of pre-lamination. This high tech process consists of machine-lamination of the multiple layers into a shell that has accurate thickness as well as superior abrasion and stretch properties. Compared to normal double layer boards designers have been able to remove the manual glue application from the process and with it the room for error, the excess weight of the glue and the additional health hazards for JP workers. The fiber-reinforced layers create super strong and durable boards with a minimal amount of stretch.
US-BOX FIN + DAGGER FIN
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.