These boards sit right between the manoeuvrable Magic Ride and racy Super Sport. They jump on the plane early, are capable of serious top speeds and at the same time feel extremely comfortable and easy to ride. Control is never an issue – even when fully powered up. Smooth - that’s how they carve into turns and which makes them great for wide and tight gybes alike.
The compact designs of the first generation left an inspiring impression and its footprint on the market with lots of very happy customers. Now, the 2nd generation of the three bigger models is here rising the performance level in every aspect: They are fast, easy, sporty and true gybing machines!
The 3 new shapes are slightly longer to get going easily – especially for passive early planing. The overall width enlarges the planing surface and improves stability.
The new shapes are slightly longer for better early planing and specially improved passive early planing. The overall width enlarged for more planing surface and increased stability. The outline towards the tail runs more parallel, providing a bigger planing surface in the tail area and an outline curve which makes all kind of gybes easier.
Due to the fact we increased the planing surface by growing the width and length we managed to thin out the rails throughout. The rail shape provides optimal grip once the rail is set and a super comfortable stance. No matter if you use your straps in or outboard. The scoop rocker line an V flow come from our Slalom board range. The new Super Ride have a high, loose water position and give you the confidence of stability when flying over chop.
With these new shapes it’s easy to reach incredible speeds even when not fully powered and have no limits when the conditions get rough.
New LXT Technology
Merges the advantages of the previous PRO and FWS versions.
- Fast-growing Paulownia wood – sustainable material
- PET-recycled high-density sandwich reinforcement – sustainable material
- Integrated Innegra nose reinforcement
- Various stringers
- Parabolic Rail band (pigmented)
- Quadraxial fibre construction (0°/ 90° / +45°/ -45°)
- Longer – easier early planing
- Slightly wider at the center – more control
- Wide nose - more stable when non-planning
- Increased V-flow - more comfortable ride, improved gybing
- Smooth deck shape - easy getting in and out of the straps
- Comfortable stance, good leverage to load up the fin
- Foil Approved Fin Box
- Sizes:92, 102, 113, 124, 139
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.