JP Windsurf board HydroFoil
- Sizes: 105 / 120 / 135 / 150
- Discipline: Foiling
- Construction: FWS
- Year: 2020
JP was one of the first leading windsurf brands to introduce specialised boards for foiling and offers a line of six dedicated foil boards in three different technologies. Popular since their introduction, the boards are perfect for all levels of foil windsurfers from first timers to competitive racers. The 105, 120 and 150 remain unchanged as fast, allround-freefoil boards, while the trailblazer of the HydroFoil board line, the 135 received an update making it more comfortable and easy. The two biggest models are constantly adjusted and renewed to stay in the lead at PWA and Formula Foil events.
- Performance-oriented freeride and competition designs
- The ultimate balance between performance and user-friendliness in foiling
- Foil-Tuttlebox: Foil approved fin boxes - specially reinforced for foils with Deep Tuttlebox bases
- Boards are available with C-PLY multiaxial carbon reinforcements (Pro Edition) or Full Wood deck
- New footstrap with scale for easy adjustment to the foot size
- Parabolic Rail Construction (Pro, FWS)
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.