AIR RIDE 2020
Air Ride is a brand-new sail in the GA-Sails offer. It was created for recreational flying over the surface of the water with a hydrofoil. Foil is the most dynamically developing discipline of windsurfing, which is why Gaastra meets market expectations and provides a dedicated sail for recreational flying. Depending on the size, the sail has 5 (5.7 and 6.7) or 6 (7.7) battens. The largest variant has 2 cams stabilizing the profile. Air Ride is designed for fast riding in low winds. Very light, monofilm construction makes it easier to handle and provides quick takeoff. Sail is great for riders who want to begin their adventure with foiling, but more advanced foilriders will also appreciate its performance and ease of use.
- Shape and profile designed for fast riding in low winds
- The sail is very stable, so you will feel confident even during the first flights
- Provides quick and easy acceleration, takeoff and flight
- Excellent upwind performance in every conditions
- The 7.7 sail features 2 cams to additionally stabilize the profile and provide greater performance in strong and gusty winds
- Constant curve mast bend allows you to use the masts of most producers and provides better performance
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.