The Gaastra Pilot is a dedicated sail design for riders, who look for the perfect blend of performance, high quality and maximum value. Everybody, who enjoys a smooth freeride session or is making his first steps into the foot straps will love the Pilot. The relaxed luff curve improves compatibility with nearly any mast brand, making the Pilot an economical sail for families. Super smooth batten rotation, progressive pull and the backhanded profile offer enough power to move and maneuver even heavier older boards. The lightweight construction of the Pilot makes it suitable for everybody, who wants to enjoy a smooth windsurfing session.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, CAM FREE CONSTRUCTION GUARANTEES EASY RIGGING AND HANDLING
- CONSTANT CURVE MAST BEND ALLOWS YOU TO USE THE MASTS OF MOST PRODUCERS AND PROVIDES BETTER PERFORMANCE
- THE REDUCED MAST BEND PROVIDES MORE FLEXIBILITY FOR THE RIG
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE AT A LOW PRICE
- A PERFECT SAIL FOR ALL RIDERS - FOR PLANNING AND NON-PLANNING WINDSURFING
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.