For many years Phantom has been taking a place just behind Vapor in the Gaastra range. It offers racing performance and simplified rigging and handling. 3 cams (one with the possibility of disassembly) guarantee a stable profile and control even when sailing in overpowered conditions. The wide mast pocket and battens system designed for racing will allow you to maintain full control in all conditions and will allow you to infinitely gain speed. Many team riders from the Gaastra team choose Phantom during slalom training, due to its powerful performance while maintaining lightness and easy operation. If you are considering taking part in amateur competitions or just like to windsurf very fast and you want to avoid all disadvandages of fully race machines, Phantom is for you!
- Three cams, including one that you can disassembly, provide profile stability and easy operation
- Performance very similar to the Vapor racing sail
- The deep profile and wide mast pocket guarantee perfect thrust
- The leech twist is fine-tuned and allows staying on the water in a very wide range of conditions
- Constant curve mast bend allows you to use the masts of most producers and provides better performance
- The Cross Batten system additionally stabilizes the profile
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.