F-ONE Kite Bandit XV 2022
- Sizes: 7.0 / 8.0 / 9.0 / 10.0 / 11.0 / 12.0 / 14.0
- Discipline: Big Air / Foil / Freeride
The BANDIT is incredibly stable in the air, no matter what the wind is doing. Its fantastic control allows you to perform to a high level in all areas. The kite translates gusts into forward pull.
Improve your big air moves with the new BANDIT. The kite loop is quicker this year with a tighter turning radius, allowing you to dial in as much or as little intensity as you might want. You get a total support from your kite, therefore the landings are softer as you get that extra lift before you land.
The impressive instant steering response offers precision flying with the best balance between ease of input and feedback impulses from the kite. This results into a very linear feel with zero stalling. Experience the fabulous BANDIT feeling of the steering and the sheeting working so beautifully together.
The BANDIT XV offers improved hang time, pure jump height and vertical boost. It requires fewer skills and efforts to load the kite before sending it.
Going upwind is easy and comfortable, it will charge you back upwind after trying new tricks and big jumps!
Thanks to its legendary Delta C-Shape, the only still patented kite design, the kite offers incomparable bar feeling, the best relaunching ability and exceptional stability.
The new double vertical panel around the trailing edge, the double canopy trailing edge and the lighter Dacron between S1 and S2 offer the sleekest profile for the most stable flight.
Reinforcement and the construction overall has been improved to gain even more control.
- DELTA C-SHAPE - DELTA C-SHAPE technology design offers unmatched stability and steering response when fully de-powered, with the possibility of connecting the front lines higher on the leading edge of the kite. DELTA C-SHAPE is a patented design used by F-ONE on all kites for the past 15 years. This shape was the result of a design research towards maximum optimization of the aerodynamic performances of the kite and of its depower. It gives the possibility to fit more canopy area in the middle sections to create more projected area while the C Shape makes sure the kite remains responsive and fluid.
- AUTO RELAUNCH - Once the kite is sitting with the leading edge flat on the water, its C-Shape associated with the Delta Pivot allows the kite to automatically roll over onto one wing tip. The kite will then glide towards the edge of the window, ready for quick and easy water re-launch.
- REACTOR VALVE - F-One fast inflation & deflation valve.
- TECHNOFORCE - TECHNOFORCE™ of TEIJIN is a high density Polyester fabric with a tear stopping structure using thin and high tension yarn.
- FORCE FRAME - Kites with extended de-power ranges sustain more pressure across the canopy as they experience an increased frequency of use over a wider wind range.
Consequently F-ONE has developed a completely new structure for the Bandit, offering optimized durability with no additional weight gain.
The FORCE FRAME is a solid Dacron structure consisting of the leading edge, the trailing edge and the struts.
This high strength skeleton structure is then covered with lightweight Spy material in the least vulnerable areas.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.