F-ONE Kiteboard Trax HRD LT Papaya 2022
- Sizes: 135x39 / 136x40.5
- Discipline: Freeride / Freestyle / Big Air
The TRAX has a long heritage and is one of the most popular twin tips on the market. It is the ultimate freeride and freestyle board with a unique feeling on the water, offering both speed and comfort. The HRD Rail plays a significant role in the way the board performs, and it sets it apart from everything else out there.
- HRD CONSTRUCTION - HRD is a unique construction process that allows for the rails of the board to be shaped in 3D. There are three sections to the rail as it runs the length of the board. In the middle of the board, the rail is thin for grip and improved upwind ability, under the feet the rail is inverted and curved like a surfboard rail allowing the board to smoothly track through chop and improving its carving ability. As the rail reaches the tips, it thins out again allowing superior grip and bite to give excellent pop.
- LITE TECH - The Lite Tech is an exclusive to F-ONE. Patented by Rossignol Snowboards it integrates a TPU element into the board allowing light to pass right through. It doesn’t offer any performance advantages, but it does look fantastic, and it will help you stand out from the crowd on the water. Available in two graphic versions (men/women), the Lite Tech also looks incredible in photographs, we can’t guarantee extra Instagram likes, but it’s bound to help!
- DESIGN - The construction mixes unidirectional and bi-axial fibers at 45° to achieve the best balance in bending and torsion. This results in a board which feels easy to ride at full potential with great comfort.
- BEHAVIOUR - On the water the TRAX HRD Lite Tech offers a smooth, forgiving ride, the HRD rail eliminates spray and feels very comfortable regardless of the water conditions. The flex has been tuned to provide the optimum pop off the water, and the extra flex in the tips really helps to launch you into the air. When it comes to landings, the wide outline and channelled base combine to smooth things out and allow you to retain control at all times.
- PERFORMANCE - The board is so popular because it works for such a wide variety of riders; from experts in freestyle to beginners and everyone in between the TRAX is an excellent choice. Combining early planing, upwind ability and control there is plenty of performance at your disposal when you need it. From flat water to harsh chop the TRAX can handle it, you’ll get a ride like no other.
HELICAL RAIL DESIGN
A True Revolution, the Helical Rail Design ( H.R.D.) is a Tripartite rail which delivers insane precision, advanced directional stability, surreal grip and ultimate comfort, all unknown yet in the world of Twin-Tips.
The HRD Rail provides new performances and a truly unknown riding sensation like riding above the water. The 16mm thick rail also strongly increases the resistance of the structure and locks the twist of the board.
3D DECK STRUCTURE
Board flex is tuned through both materials and shape.
The shape of the deck is especially engineered to make the board ultra responsive between your legs for maximum drive and precision with the flex increasing progressively towards the tips for maximum pop and comfort.
Reduces the core volume and weight and adds extra flexibility towards the tip of the board.
Combined with the other deck features, this makes the board stiff in the middle sections but with a nice flex towards the tips, making the drive very precise with a smooth riding feeling and extra pop for the jumps.
The wood forms the heart of your board and gives it most of its mechanical properties: strength, flex and resilience (ability to return to its original shape).
Each year, in order to master these properties, we seek to optimize its distribution, particularly in terms of thickness.
CONCAVE STEP DESIGN
The combination of a bottom concave and a channel which tightens the central part, allows to go planning in an instant, with strong upwind potential.
The concave absorbs the chop and improves its grip on the water. The channel enhances the flow of the water and relieves the pressure on the back foot, providing incomparable comfort.
The patented UNIBOX system and RESPONSE fins have a radical effect: the asymmetrical profile improves the general ride and early planing.
However, it is the flex of the RESPONSE fins that gives amazing rail-grip as well as pop and forgiveness on heavy freestyle landings.
The LITE TECH (Integrated TPU Element) patented by ROSSIGNOL Snowboards is an F-ONE exclusivity in the kiting world bringing an incredible look and design to your board.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.