F-ONE Kite Bandit
Sizes: 7.0 | 8.0 | 9.0 | 10.0 | 11.0 | 12.0 | 14.0
The BANDIT 2021 is extremely pleasing to fly whilst having a sporty feeling. Its behaviour is direct and reactive as well as stable, smooth and homogenous. Its power is totally controllable and the kite is not physical to handle. Whether you want to park it and ride freely for hours or send it throwing some big kiteloops, the BANDIT will deliver.
This year’s BANDIT exceeds expectations in terms of shape control. You will not be bothered by unwanted movements coming from the kite. New panel layout and new trailing edge reinforcement allowed to get a super sleek profile. This resulted in a stability in flight never reached before, providing full confidence and unmatched performances. The work done on the skin tension in the canopy makes the balance between stability and manoeuvrability perfectly even.
Going upwind has never been so comfortable. This year again the producer had worked on reducing the drag, and creating positive forward momentum allowing you to stay even longer on the water.
The BANDIT 2021 is very light to fly yet has a feedback incredibly direct. The kite consistently reacts to your demand, and you always know where it sits in the window. The turning of the BANDIT is quick and precise and remains totally controllable when depowered.
The jumping potential of this year’s model is absolutely insane. Offering explosive vertical lift the kite has plenty of float to chuck in some boards off or old school moves. Loops are fast and you will always find the line tension and pull you’re looking for. Just pull on the bar and the BANDIT 2021 will generate power, fantastic kiteloops sensations and super smooth landings with no stalling.
The kite’s conception is exceptionally technical and the result whilst riding is impressive. F-ONE had reached new levels of stability making riding comfortable and safe no matter the conditions. Bandit 2021 managed to get a way more homogenous experience from low to high wind range with each size of the range. It crosses over to disciplines like foiling and even wave riding super well.
- DELTA C-SHAPE - DELTA C-SHAPE technology design offers unmatched stability and steering response when fully de-powered, with the possibility of connecting the front lines higher on the leading edge of the kite.
- REACTOR VALVE - Fast inflation and deflation valve.
- AUTO RELAUNCH - Once the kite is sitting with the leading edge flat on the water, its C-Shape associated with the Delta Pivot allows the kite to automatically roll over onto one wing tip.
- FORCE FRAME - Kites with extended de-power ranges sustain more pressure across the canopy as they experience an increased frequency of use over a wider wind range.
- TECHNOFORCEM - TECHNOFORCE™ of TEIJIN is a high density Polyester fabric with a tear stopping structure using thin and high tension yarn.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.