F-ONE kiteboard WTF!?
Sizes: 136 x 41.5 | 138 x 42 | 140 x 42.5cm
The WTF?! board features a specific rocker line with a flatter section in the centre of the board to allow for early planing with increased rocker on the tips to keep those landings smooth and easy. The transition between the three stages of the rocker is key to the dynamics of edging and loading for the pop and reaching maximum amplitude. Every feature of the WTF?! has been built around not only giving the rider the most pop possible but also making it easy to release it and control. The outline of the board is both versatile and comfortable, the board tips provide a huge platform for you to launch your tricks from, while also offering a stable landing area, no matter how hard you are coming in from a move.
Inspired from our HRD rail design, the WTF uses thicker rails under the feet, offering maximum lift and balance while in the middle of the board. At the tips, the profile of the rail gets thinner for a better grip and edging capabilities. The bottom of the board features a lot of shape details including a central V-double concave, step channels in the sides and tip channels. These are featured to improve the grip and the release of water from the board. Helping you with speed and control at all times while you are on the water. These channels also break the surface tension of the water, making the landings smoother and more manageable, even at high speed. The deck of the board is totally flat to provide a more consistent connection to the board for your bindings, no matter what brand you choose. This helps with control and also makes it easy to get bindings that fit the board.
- WOOD CORE - The wood forms the heart of your board and gives it most of its mechanical properties: strength, flex and resilience (ability to return to its original shape).
- UNIBOX FINS - The patented UNIBOX system and RESPONSE fins have a radical effect: the asymmetrical profile improves the general ride and early planing.
- LITE TECH - The LITE TECH (Integrated TPU Element) patented by ROSSIGNOL Snowboards is an F-ONE exclusivity in the kiting world bringing an incredible look and design to your board.
- DOUBLE CONCAVE STEP DESIGN - Double concave sections are designed to direct as much as possible the water flow so that when riding the concaves provide clearly superior grip.
- LIFTED TIP CHANNELS - These channels help provide superior grip towards the tip of the board and are designed to be super-efficient during the pop. To form the channels, the tip of the board is raised in its central part, therefore creating added lift locally to the rocker of the board for better pop and easier landings.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.