F-ONE Rocket Wing V2
Sizes: 152 x 58.5 cm | 162 x 63.5 cm | 165 x 68.5 cm | 178 x 71 cm | 183 x 76 cm | 198 x 78.5 cm
F-ONE had created a new range of wing boards with a wide range of volumes to make it possible for most riders to stand-up easily as well making sure that riding back to the shore is possible, even when the wind drops. Their dimensions and shapes are unique and specific to the practice.
Using some straight rocker lines for an easy take-off and a wide tail outline for an optimized volume distribution, the ROCKET WING boards feature a sharp beveled rail profile to make the release easier during take-off and the touch-down smoother when the board hits the water again. In other words, you will be up and flying in no time and you won’t be unsettled when occasionally hitting the water.
Compared to a larger board, the ROCKET WING has:
- Reduced bulk size and reduced weight
- Better balance, natural stance
- Improved maneuverability and responsiveness
- Pumping becomes more efficient and direct
- Easier transportation and travel
- All these advantages directly translate a lot more possibilities on the water.
- FULL BAMBOO CONSTRUCTION - Bamboo fibers are highly resistant and really light. The FULL BAMBOO construction uses natural properties of bamboo veneers placed between fiberglass layers to create a strong, durable, light shell for the entire board (deck and bottom).
- DOUBLE BAMBOO DECK - An extra layer of bamboo (DOUBLE BAMBOO DECK) is located in the stance area to make the deck even more resistant to local hell pressures and dings. This results into light, strong and responsive boards to enjoy session after session.
- TWIN-TRACKS - The twin track system with lateral spacing of 90mm is becoming an industry standard.
- BEVELED RAILS - For all surfers one of the inconveniences of a SUP is the large size of the rails, too big to dig into a turn. So, how do we make a sup with a thin rail without losing the volume of the board? The answer is the Beveled rail.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.