VELOCE GTS FOIL 2021
Veloce series, the new reference in the freeride market, whereby the focus of the design mandate was to create something special for the intermediate sailor.
- Durepox Xtreme ® – America’s Cup grade ultra high-tech bottom paint finish currently used by Team NZ!
- Proven faster water and air release for that extra ‘slip’ = higher speeds.
- Harder and more durable than normal paint finishes.
- A windsurfing industry first. Taking it to the next level!
- Read about it here.
- Dedicated performance freeride design for increased control overpowered, earlier planing, better glide and increased acceleration away from the gybes. The shape is also designed to complement easy and stable foiling.
- Refined all-new freeride foil dedicated scoop-rocker line and perfectly sized tail width for easier handling and effortless glide and control over the foil.
- Beveled rails in the front to assist further when touching down in the water and re-flying into the air on the foil.
- Reverse Vee bottom shape – Generous vee and double concave configuration in the nose to clear the chop and create a smooth ride especially when touching the nose coming off the foil, transitioning to less vee and dc in the tail for easier tilting of the board angled to the side for earlier planing alongside better glide when touching.
- ‘V3 Vector Freeride Cuts’ – Conservative 10mm deep cutouts with the same outline design as the race boards to enhance the free release of the water, whilst still giving maximum planing ability and overall stability of the ride.
- FOIL Tuttle Strong Box – Double the carbon content, double the wall strength and stiffness, and built with a 100% high-density PVC sandwich body. The result – fins and foils stay tight and the box holds the direct feeling performance even after prolonged use. Fits short tuttle, deep tuttle and all foil bases.
- Full width back foot pad across the whole tail for increased comfort and grip when the back foot is outside the strap during foiling manoeuvres or when learning to get up on the foil.
- Additional nose reinforcements in the layup to handle catapults or hits when learning to foil.
ABOUT FMX Racing
FMX Racing is born from a deep desire to design, shape, test and ultimately deliver world class products to the windsurfing market that racers and customers alike will remember forever.
Drawing from 11 World Titles & 32-years of competition, design and testing experience, Finian Maynard began his windsurfing board building career on Maui in 1992. Having learned his initial skill set as a young man directly from legendary #1 master shaper Jimmy Lewis, and working directly with racing industry legends Richard Greene and Phil McGain, yet more invaluable knowledge, experience and understanding was learned in the historical mecca of windsurfing – Haiku. This ultimately formed a solid base from which a highly successful career was formed.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.