VELOCE LTD 2020
Introducing the Veloce series, the new reference in the freeride market, whereby the focus of the design mandate was to create something special for the intermediate sailor. LTD edition features a performance full biax carbon deck construction to create the ultimate ‘pro’ freeride platform. Created by Finian Maynard a six time speed windsurfing world champion, Veloce boards are versatile and fun which is the definition of freeride.
Veloce LTD 110 - Superb ease-of-use, handling, speed and control packaged into a 69cm performance freeride board that is also foil ready to go. Veloce LTD 110 is all about versatility and fun.
Veloce LTD 122 - Superb ease-of-use, handling, speed and control packaged into a 77cm performance freeride board that is also foil ready to go. Because of its volume the Veloce LTD 122 offers great stability even in the lightest conditions.
- All-new shape for increased control overpowered, earlier planing, better glide and increased acceleration away from the gybes. The shape is also designed to complement easy and stable foiling.
- Proven fast and max. control slalom scoop-rocker line for predictable handling, stability riding over chop and easily accessible top-speed in both flat water and choppy conditions.
- 3 Freeride flat deck concept – Maintains ease of use and max comfort for uphauling or standing anywhere on the deck in non-planing situations. Very stable under the feet when learning to plane or gybe. Also stable and predictable in the air when foiling.
- 4 Inverse Vee bottom shape – Generous vee and double concave configuration in the nose to clear the chop and create a smooth ride, transitioning to inverted vee in the tail for increased grip and power in the lower wind range and better control and stable trim when powered
- 5 ‘V3 Vector Freeride Cuts’ – Conservative 10mm deep cutouts with the same outline design as the race boards to enhance the free release of the water, whilst still giving maximum planing ability and overall stability of the ride.
- FOIL Tuttle Strong Box – Double the carbon content, double the wall strength and stiffness, and built with a 100% high-density PVC sandwich body. The result – fins and foils stay tight and the box holds the direct feeling performance even after prolonged use. Fits short tuttle, deep tuttle and all foil bases.
- No fin included
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.