Stubby TE 2020
Stubby TE is a board made for poor conditions and difficult waves . The efficiency of its shape will put a smile on your face as you catch more waves than anyone else on the spot. Thanks to its wide diamond shaped nose, tail and the low drag from the parallel rails the board planes very early while also being full of speed and agility. Always maintaining maximum velocity and natural flow through every turn Stubby proves great in all conditions, especially during onshore.
- PARALLEL RAILS - Straighter, more parallel rails for reduced drag and a cleaner waterline
- STUBBY-NOSE - Short and wide Stubby-Nose – reduction in boards length – for reduced swing weight, fast change of direction and rotations, as well as easy recovery from steep re-entries or jumps
- TAIL-CHANNEL - Wide double diamond tail for planing power with Tail-channel for extra drive and control
- REDUCED CENTRE - Reduced centre width for speed and a straighter rail flow
- TRIM AND STANCE - Trim and stance moved backwards in order to adapt to the board’s length, tail width and rocker line
- UPWIND ABILITY - Larger Trifin set matching the board’s wide tail for incredible lift, drive and unmatched upwind ability
- BOTTOM SHAPE - Constant V bottom shape with slight double concave for easy and
- THIN TAIL - Full rails for stability, thin tail for grip and radical turning
- TOE IN SIDE FINS - Slight toe in side fins and channel edges for ideal water flow with minimum drag
- FOOTPAD - Grippy and shock absorbing dual density diamond grooving footpads
- PREMIUM FOOTSTRAP - Comfortable and easy to adjust Fanatic Premium Footstraps
BXIC - BIAX INNEGRA CARBON LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY – Designed especially for Wave and Freestyle boards the innovative Biax Innegra Carbon Light Finish technology is a perfect combination of stiffness and flexibility. This combination of super wide and precisely placed Carbon and Innegra fibers has been introduced to every 2020 TE model.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.