Freewave TE 2020
The new 2020 FreeWave is an evolution of the Stubby combined with the classic FreeWave DNA. With its refined nose and pulled in tail the board is full of control, maneuverability and efficiency in every wave condition. It is safe to say that the 2020 model is the most powerful FreeWave of all time.
- NEW SHAPE - New Shape concept across the entire range, with added 75 litre version
- FASTER ROCKER - Faster rocker line boosts planing power especially on the larger sizes
- BOTTOM SHAPE - Very smooth and comfortable ride in chop thanks to constant V bottom shape with slight double concaves
- WIDE TAIL - The wide tail ensures incredible early planing and upwind performance
- FIN OPTIONS - Fin Options Powerbox center fin and Slot Box side fins (with Slot Box covers) allow for use as a tri-fin or single fin
- PARALLEL OUTLINE - Parallel outline design provides low drag and boosts control
- TRIM - Trim and stance provides snappy turning on the wave
- FLAT DECK - Great for classic freestyle moves thanks to the flat deck, neutral bottom shape and compact outline
- FOOTSTRAP OPTIONS - Footstrap Options Double back strap option (on the larger models - 95+) for flatwater blasting and true versatility
- PULLED IN TAIL - New pulled in tail shape and outline boosts and control over previous FreeWave STB
- FOOTPAD - Grippy and shock absorbing dual density diamond grooving footpads
- PREMIUM FOOTSTRAP - Comfortable and easy to adjust Fanatic Premium Footstraps
BXIC - BIAX INNEGRA CARBON LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY – Designed especially for Wave and Freestyle boards the innovative Biax Innegra Carbon Light Finish technology is a perfect combination of stiffness and flexibility. This combination of super wide and precisely placed Carbon and Innegra fibers has been introduced to every 2020 TE model.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.