Falcon TE 2020
When it comes to slalom boards the Falcon TE is an absolute racing machine. Total control combined with full throttle speed is what this board is all about. The 2020 version introduces new models (80 L, 90is equipped with parallel rails and a narrow outline which enhance the performance in rough waters, maximizes acceleration and makes gybing almost effortless.
- RECESSED MASTFOOT - Recessed mastfoot area, keeping the rig connection low and boosting control
- TRIM - Trim Fin and mast positions have been tuned for optimal performance by our team riders
- RAIL DESIGN - Ergonomic rail design for grip in gybes and 100 % power from start to finish
- VOLUME FLOW - Optimised volume flow for balance and easy planing through lulls and gybes
- PWA ROCKER PWA - Rocker Proven rockers deliver top speeds and control
- CUT-OUT - Cut-out tail design for efficiency, control and top speed
- FOIL USE - Deep Tuttle foil approved box
- FOOTPAD - Grippy and shock absorbing dual density diamond grooving footpads
- PREMIUM FOOTSTRAP - Comfortable and easy to adjust Fanatic Premium Footstraps
FULL BXC AND BXC: FULL BIAX CARBON SANDWICH LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY (DECK & BOTTOM) – The Biax Carbon construction gives the board a very fine weave and dynamic flex which result in a prefect weight to stiffness ratio. Biax Carbon is utilized on both the deck and bottom for the bigger models of Falcons and Falcon Formula. On the smaller 80 – 97 Falcons and on the Falcon Speed boards Biax Carbon is only used on the deck for a better flex even in the choppiest conditions.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.