Blast HRS 2020
Exceptional speed and smooth gybes define Blast HRS best. Thanks to its parallel rails the board delivers an ultimate freeride performance. Similar to its Stubby Wave sibling, the Blast outshines other freerideboards with its efficiency provided by a narrower width of the board. Wide nose and pulled in tail will help with acceleration while also giving a steady platform to ride from. Blast HRS proves excellent in choppy waters by maintaining control and speed even in the most difficult conditions.
- WIDE TAIL AND NOSE - The wide tail and nose make the Blast a very stable platform when off the plane
- THIN RAILS - Can be gybed aggressively in experienced hands thanks to the thin rails, but also very easily for less experienced riders due to the wide tail
- PARALLEL RAILS - Amazing acceleration from the wide tail and low drag characteristics of the parallel rails
- ALL SAILS - Equally comfortable with rotational or camber induced rigs
- FOIL USE - Tuttle Box for strength and approved for foil use in all sizes
- FOOTPAD - Grippy and shock absorbing dual density diamond grooving footpads
- FOOTSTRAPS - Comfortable and easy to adjust Fanatic Footstraps
HRS HIGH RESISTANCE SKIN – Thickness and durability of the outer skin makes the hull extremely solid and resistant to collisions Thanks to its tactical use of fiber reinforcements, High Resistance technology creates a durable and stiff construction perfect for everyday use.
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.