DUOTONE Windsurf sail E_PACE 2021
The brand-new E_PACE is exactly the kind of athletic freeride sails that makes windsurfing so fascinating and uncomplicated: easy to rig, accelerate like an e-motor and get into planing without pumping. Paired with competitive speed potential and the playful handling of a no-cam sail. This is pure windsurfing, with lots of thrust, speed AND the special ease for sporty driven maneuvers. Versatility is the great strength of the E_PACE: versatile range of use, versatile in a wide range of wind conditions. Thanks to the 3 IN 1 DESIGN with a greatly reduced luff curve, which is almost straight in the upper area, the downhaul tension has a major influence on the loose leech - and in turn on the character of the sail, depending on the trim.
The two extremely wide MIN and MAX trim points offer the opportunity to cover an incredibly wide wind range and to give the E_PACE a completely different high- or low end performance and sail feeling. On MIN setting it accelerates very powerfully with the slightest wind pressure and feels incredibly light - ideal also for foiling. On MAX trim, however, it offers endless speed and control even when overpowered thanks to its pronounced loose leech.
Ergo: The new No Cam E_PACE is the perfect freeride sail for all waters and conditions, combining handling and rigging advantages with a crisp, direct feel and harmonious, sparkling power delivery. In this year designers have created two extra sizes: 4.6 and 5.0! Luff carve got optimised for increased control in the high wind. The last change is that battens in 7.8 got reduced from 7 to 6 and this operation was for improving early planning power without scarifying stability.
- 3 in 1 design - for an unprecedented trim range and an extremely wide wind range
- Hollow lower leech - enables to reduce the bottom length without losing low end power
- VTS 2.0 - optional quick rigging patch allows "to the spot" trimming without even looking to the top (patent pending)
- Minimum mast concept - two masts cover all sail sizes
- IROCKET 2.0 - factory calibrated individual batten tensions using a torque wrench
- Super-light bumper - the lightest protector on the market, with integrated trim indicator
- Sail bag
- Battens key
For instant answer - open the chat and ask your question. We're active 9.00-17.00 CET.
Is it afterhours? No problem - leave us a message and we’ll respond early the next day.
+48 513 020 570
For those who prefer phone calls - that's our number. You can give us a ring between 9.00-17.00 CET.